|Inez, Eline (link at the end), Stephanie and Aurélie.|
It has been a good couple of months since my last Picture Perfect post, which basically showed the highlights of my summer! The previous months have been really busy with lots to do for school and my little blog.
I mainly have pictures of me being social with blogger friends, eating stuff, drinking stuff, or hating on school haha. So be prepared. The first picture (above) was taken by Aikon during the Zalando Blogger Awards. They added these cool light and text effects into the pictures and printed them out immediately, so I have it pinned on my noticeboard! It was a great and educational evening and great fashion bloggers were nominated!
- Hm, a nice warm cappuchino for me, please. How do they create these lovely designs?
- Trying on some make up by W7 Cosmetics. You can actually read my review of its In The Night Eyeshadow Palette and check out my beauty looks!
- This is my general emotion when it comes to school.. That is what I want to do with all the compulsory reading of literary and academic books. Ok, there may be some exceptions.
- I got to eat some delicious small bites during the Press Days. Don't you love anything food-related too?
- The small bite above is much healthier in comparison with this yummy chocolately piece of heaven. The cake on the inside was super soft.. just delicious (and I'm not even a sweet tooth)
- I took loads of shameless selfies with Eline. She brings that out in me, haha.
- Not only with Eline though, but pictures will always be taken when bloggers come together. This time it was with Marlies, Eline and Inez on the comfy IKEA bed!
- As you know from yesterday's post, I bought a coffee machine.. I'm so excited about it. Now if only I can learn those neat designs! Then my coffees would look awesome too!
Did you notice the hair change?! With the holidays and my exams coming up it is going to be super busy, so I hope to write as often as I like and see lots of you on my blog or instagram! If you want to stay updated and see lots of fun pictures first, be sure to follow that! What have you been doing the last couple of weeks?! Already started thinking about the holidays?