I had a hard time coming up with my Christmas Wish List this year, because there really are not a lot of things that I need anymore. I have everything I need and I have most important things I want (which are not necessarily materialistic things), but to help people out in my environment (*cough* my parents or my boyfriend's parents *cough*) I decided to come up with a list, anyways.
Some things I have already bought for myself or I know that I will receive them, so it is not exactly a surprise anymore.. but it is still a thoughtful gift! Here's my Xmas 2014 Wish List:
- Bobbi Brown - Shimmer Bricks in Bronze. Ever since I read reviews about this baby I was completely in love. I know I do not use a lot of cheek make-up products, so spending about €50 myself on it is not worth it. Receiving it as a gift, however, would be a dream come true. This shimmer brick gives off so much color.. it just gives you that "natural" glow! Love it.
- Bobbi Brown - Sparkle Eye Shadow in Silver Lilac. Ever since I bought my first two sparkle eye shadows I knew I would like to try out more. My boyfriend was with me when I was swatching this beauty, poor thing, but he was immediately amazed with how gorgeous the swatch looked on my hand. I agreed.
- A spa treatment, specifically a facial. It has been a while and it is time to take care of those dry and sensitive cheeks during the colder season. It is also a good way to relax, so getting one right before the exams seems like a good way to not stress too much. Luckily, my parents are going to get me this. Yay!
- Bobbi Brown - Shimmer Lipstick in Raspberry Shimmer. I actually was not looking for yet another lipstick (I have way too many), but when I swatched this lipstick (I knew I should not have done that) I was amazed with how beautiful it was. It gave off a deep pink shade with golden shimmers. Just wow. It looks similar to my Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick called "Fabulous", but that one is way more brown.. and this one more pink!
- Last but not least, the Dolce Gusto Oblo Coffee Machine. I am sure you realized I already bought this myself. It was something we needed and also wanted after two years of not being able to offer better coffee to our guests. Read up on it here.
Yes, I know. I know. All my beauty products on here are from Bobbi Brown. What can I tell you? The brand is pretty amazing and I want to try out more products! These are all just luxurious things to me, though. My biggest Christmas Wish is something that no money can buy, namely good health and a happy life for me and the people I love (heck, I would wish this for everyone, hm?!). What about you? Do you have all the material things you need already? Or is there something you really want to get your hands on? What do you think of my 2014 Xmas Wish List?