|CC 2.0 Darren Johnson|
I knew my parents and little sister were planning on going to New York for a family wedding and they decided to make a holiday out of it, because one must spent lots of time in NYC! Unfortunately (and this was truly heartbreaking), I could not join them because, as always, school got in the way.
Luckily enough they all took pity on me and asked me if there were things I wanted so I got to thinking and I created a little (ack, expensive) wish list. I went for products that are hard(er) to find here or just cheaper in the States, and I told them that it did not matter what they ended up with, because I wanted it to be a bit of a surprise. Here are the things I added to my list:
1. Tarte Amazonian Blush "Tipsy"; it is a coral colored blush that I would not mind trying. You may know that I am a recently new fan of Tarte Cosmetics, but unfortunately they do not sell it in Europe.. so this was an amazing opportunity.
2. Tarte Blush & Glow; that is why I also went for this roller from Tarte Cosmetics. It is a cheek tint that is supposed to give your face a beautiful glow. I picked "Sunlight" because I thought that would look the most natural for my skin tone.
3. Melted by Too Faced. I do not own anything by this brand yet, but the liquid long wear lipstick in the color coral (I have something with coral right now) looked really nice. I hope it will create a beautiful a wonderful soft summery look.
4. Matte Multiple by Nars in the color "Poppy Red"; yes, yes. I know what you are thinking. Another product for my cheeks? Well, honestly... I do not have that many! I have too much lipstick and plenty of eyeshadows... so I figured.. I look for more blushes. However, this make up stick can also be used on the lips. Multifunctional!
5. Ocho Loco 2 by Urban Decay. It is a 24/7 glide on eye pencil set with amazing colors in them. I bought my first eye pencil by this brand in Paris and I was really amazed with how beautiful the color was, so I figured this would be a nice way to try some more.
6. The Selma Bag by Michael Kors. Can you believe it is on there? I can not. I am not into designer bags at all, but if there is one I like (that is reasonably cheap for high-end bags) then it sure is this one.. so I thought I should let myself at least be open to the idea. It is beautiful, right? I could not decide between a black or green one. I find both colors stunning, but the black one is more wearable (with various outfits), so I will probably prefer that one.
That is it... I am excited and will keep you updated! What do you think of the products? And which ones would you like to try out yourself?