It has been a while since my last photo overview of the things that I have been up to. Last time I had just finished with my exams, but after that it was getting right back into action after my short break. The things I have done were very monotonous, but I have tried to add some more exciting stuff in there as well.
One of the most exciting stuff that I was up to was my weekend in Paris. I was invited to view the new Fall/Winter 2014 collection of a great brand and my boyfriend and I celebrated our anniversary there. For an overview of my time in Paris click here, now find out what I have been up to in the Netherlands and Belgium:
1. I had a really big research to conduct at the university that took months and months of reading different books. I have never spent so much time in libraries and reading rooms before. I had to focus on one book in particular. A 16th century Spanish book that was published in Antwerp.
2. Obviously, the work load had cost me to feel severely tired and I was unable to wake up early in the morning. Making me feel like the picture above.
3. Between breaks from research in the library or classes I would get a quick bite. This was a "healthy" version of a durum that I enjoyed thorougly. I remember sitting alone in a little diner and eating this so I would have enough energy for my evening classes.
4. When I finally let myself enjoy life a bit I visited the pop-up Tiki Bar, which looked wonderful on the inside. It really looked like I was in some exotic resort drinking a cocktail. Unfortunately, I did not enjoy the cocktail above.. but I did like the glass!
5. As I am sure you all know, my cousin sent me some wonderful beauty products from the States and this was a picture I placed on Instagram. There is so much to try!
6. Inez and I have been having a bit of fun. We have been attending some events and sipping cocktails whilst chatting about life! I can't wait for more good times to come.
7. A wonderful night I recently had with two of my old friends. It was like a little reunion and we went out and had such a good time. This is also the first picture of me wearing the oh-so popular "Heroine" by MAC!
Most of these pictures can be found on my Instagram, so why do you not take a look on there to get more up-to-date pictures of my life and activities. So be sure to follow :) What kind of pictures do you like seeing on Instagram? And what have you been up to lately?