And continuing on with the different looks that I could make with my four new Color Infallible Eyeshadows by L'oreal; so now I have created a second look for you all. For the second look I have used "Naughty Strawberry" as my main color of inspiration. Click ahead to see my tutorial and full face pictures.
Remember the first look I created? I had used a very bright blue and this time I used a seriously bright pink color! I got so inspired that I had to decide between three different looks with "Naughty Strawberry" but I ended up combining it with black and grey eyeshadows.
- Start out by prepping your eye as you would usually do. I do this by having clean eyes and then applying a bit of primer to them. After that I applied "Coconut Shake" (a beige Color Infallible Eyeshadow) to the inner corners of my eyes and I really added a lot and I did it very messily, because I will blend it out later on. So be daring!
- Then I did the same with "Naughty Strawberry". I applied this with a wet brush so the color became insanely bright as you can see on the second picture. It made me really excited! Just brush it out all over your eyelid.
- Here it becomes a bit trickier. First I applied "Noir" from my Bad Girl Palette to the outer-V of my eyelids and did this by creating a V, then with the upper line I went into my crease. Do this softly, because "Noir" is really pigmented. I quickly blended this out, softening the color. Then I repeated the same motion with "Gun Metal" from the same palette but using less eyeshadow. Blend it all out so the colors merge a bit.
- Do not forget the lower bit of your eyes and add your concealer, then apply "Gun Metal" to your lower lash line. If you want you can add a white eyeliner to your lower waterline. Make sure you created a clean V-shape towards the outer part of your eyelids. If you have trouble doing this you can use adhesive tape (but stick it to your hand a couple of times, so the stickiness wears off a bit) by applying it below your lower lash line.
- Apply black eyeliner and mascara. I used High Definition Mascara by NYC and a liquid eyeliner by Sephora. And that is all... if there are doubts, feel free to get in touch with me!
Here are my full face pictures of the second look. The zoomed in photo on the left was taken with outdoor light and the picture on the right was taken indoors. Though it might look a bit soft and subtle on the pictures, trust me when I say the pink was still really bright.. though softer than on picture two from the photo tutorial above. I normally do not use lots of pink on my eyes, and surely this will not become a daily look (because it is so bright) but I did love it! I do love it! After I applied the eyeliner and mascara this look really came together well and I was so happy with it. What about you? Do you approve as well? Do you wear pink on your eyes often?