My class free week after the exams are over and classes are starting again upcoming week. Unfortunately, I did not get to enjoy my free time because after a stressful period my body decided to finally get sick. I suppose I should be happy I am not missing out on any classes, but I can barely muster any gratitude for that. Still I thought it would be nice to share some pictures that I have posted on my Instagram to give you a bit of a look into my life.
1. For Christmas I made four cookie boxes filled with four different homemade cookies and several store-bought chocolates. These simple heart-shaped cookies were one of them. To see the other cookies or to learn the recipe(s), click here.
2. Something I have each exam period is messy hands and even arms (or forehead/cheeks), all covered in ink, because of all the writing with pens that like to give off ink. Do you have this too?
3. I love buying rings! It is my favorite type of jewelry to wear. I bought a lovely snake ring from H&M the other day and I can not stop staring at it. It is so cool!
4. Food is one of the best things in the world. When I had some time off I had the time to try this delicious recipe: salmon in a yellow curry with spinach and noodles.
5. Alas, my body does not see eye to eye with my love for food. So, this is always a constant dilemma. I wish I could eat as much as Goku. I would eat allllll day long. Really.
6. When a friend of mine came to visit me, I took her to a fancy cocktail place and we had one of the yummiest cocktails I have tasted so far, namely "Lazy Red Cheeks"!
There you go, a short overview of what my life has been like the last couple of months. It has mainly been number 2 (studying) and eating. Luckily, I love doing the latter. For more personal pictures be sure to follow my Instagram. Now it is your turn to share! What are your fondest memories of 2014 so far?