I am introducing a new type of post: "My Wish List". I do not shop often, but every now and then I come across something that I find appealing enough or right-away fall in love with, but my wallet will not allow it.. or I just have to be sensible.. you know, food is more important than new shoes. Then those items end up on a mental wish list. I figured it might be smarter if I made an actual one, written down on Eyes Painted Black, so I can give the items more thought and really consider whether I want and need them.
1. I currently only have one pair of lace-up boots and I wear them very often, so I think it is wise if I get new ones. You know, just to wear something different and make sure my other boots will not wear out anytime soon. I really like these Kickers and will definitely get them!
2. A beautiful watercolor floral skirt by Zara is something I do not own yet, but think I really should. I do not have a lot of formal skirts, nor do I wear skirts very often.. but this is one I would like to invest in.
3. Another item by Zara, this gorgeous multi-flower crystal necklace is a wonderful piece of jewelry to go with any formal and/or festive look. It is quite expensive though (€40) so I am not sure about this one yet, but it is on my wish list for now. What do you think?
4. When I was walking by Steps I saw this pretty Gloria Dress in the display window. It looks way better in real life than it does on the picture. I think that it can be sexy, but is very cute and would work well with formal events.
5. It is winter time, so I need more sweaters and this is a beautifully knitted one. I also love the soft beige color, which could be combined well with many others (burgundy, black, but also soft colors). I found this sweater at H&M.
6. I have too many bags, so I do not know why I added this to my list. The Mini Holly Handeld Across Body Bag by Accessorize is such a beauty (OK, so I do know why). The bag is camel-colored on the outside and marine blue on the inside. It has many compartments as well, which makes it easier to categorize your gadgets and on-the-go items in the bag. But this is obviously not something I need.. only want.
Well, that is all that I have remembered from my mental wish list. Perhaps I should stick to that one, because I probably forget a lot of stuff I wanted! That is much better for my wallet! For now, what do you think of this wish list? What would you get yourself? And what should I really not get?