There's this thing going around in the blogging world for a while now and apparently I just caught the bug. Stephanie, from Fashion is My Only Religion, tagged me for the Liebster Award, which is some sort of question tag consisting of 11 questions made with the purpose of discovering new blogs. So, why not join in the fun? I've never done any question tags before; maybe this is a good way to start with it!
The questions were asked in Dutch, but I translated them to English for my international readers. Shall we just get to them? But wait! First, I'd like to say.. Thank you, Stephanie, for nominating me ^_^ !
1. What makes your blog so special?
Wow, that's a tough question. What makes it special? There's a gazillion other bloggers out there so I really don't have a specific answer for you! I see myself as a typical 21st century girl who feels like sharing the things I love. So, I can tell you what makes it different.. I would like to think that's me! Even though I said "typical" and I talk about common topics (e.g. beauty, baking and books).. but it's all from my perspective, my passion and enthusiasm that I share with you.
2. If you had to choose; beauty or fashion? And why?
I would always choose beauty over fashion, because that's where my true interests lie. I love playing around with colors, products and tools! The only pity is that I have to take care of my rosacea, which makes my passion a bit complicated. But don't get me wrong, fashion is certainly fun!
I love learning about new cultures and languages, watching movies and tv-shows, reading dramatic love stories, dancing, going to concerts (though I haven't done it in a while), playing with nail polish, baking sweets (though I don't care much about eating them), eating out, traveling and just trying new things every now and then.
4. How would you describe your style?
Hm, I would say... either (or a combination of) casual, rocker, tough and classy. Yeah, say what? It depends on how I am feeling when I get up and how much time I have before classes start, haha.
5. What would you choose, if you could pick one exclusive beauty/fashion product?
Just one, really? Nah, I've got nothing. Honestly. I can't think of anything that's really exclusive that I would want. Surely, I'd want many things given the opportunity, but nothing particular that comes to mind.
6. What are your favorite tv-shows?
My all-time favorite tv-show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. For all of you who haven't seen it yet, you should!! It's worth your while and such a classic (so don't mind the horrible fashion of the early 90's). Bringing it back to current tv-shows: American Horror Story & Suits.
Hello Giggles & The Beauty Department
8. What's on your bucket list?
I love that you ask that! I've made a specific page about it, so let me escort you there!
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
Hmm, no crushes because I tend to find fictional characters more interesting than the actors playing them, but my favorite actor is Ewan McGregor!
Zara, H&M, Berskha, New Look and Stradivarius.
11. What are your favorite holiday destinations?
Spain because it is - usually - warm and I am learning Spanish. Or any other place with white beaches and light blue water will do, you know. I'm an easy-going girl! I love going to London to see musicals, go shopping and take in its eclectic culture!
Now what? Well, apparently there are some rules:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Answer all 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers for this award
- Think of 11 questions for the nominees
- Leave a message on their blog telling them they're nominees.
Sure, let's do that. Here are my questions and my nominees:
- How did you come up with your blog's name?
- What's your favorite thing about blogging, besides actually blogging?
- If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on your way out?
- What is your favorite type of art?
- What makes your family unique from others?
- What is your favorite season, and why?
- Do you ship anyone?
- Who is your favorite person in the world?
- Who is your favorite actor/actress and why?
- What has been your proudest blogging moment?
- What are your favorite blogs?
Well, I hope I am not bothering you with another Liebster Award as this has been going on for a while, but if you haven't been nominated yet and are interested.. then I look forward to reading your posts :-)
Thank you everyone for reading.
P.S. are you following me on Bloglovin' already? 1 more follower until my number 100 and the next international giveaway! So, join the fun ^_^