Buns are lovely hair-do's for the ladies! You can create so many different looks with them, but they always look so complicated and with my very thin hair the up-do's never come out the way I want them to. That's why I thought I'd share with you a super easy way to create a beautiful and full bun.
How are we going to create this look? It's ridiculously simple. Your most important item will be a hair donut that's as close to your hair color as possible! This will give you a big and beautiful hair up-do, even if you have very thin hair like me! We do need other items as well, let me give you a clear overview here:
Now that you know what we need, let's try to create a big and easy bun!
- Grab all the necessary tools you need for this easy look.
- Make a pony tail, decide how high or low you'd like it.
- Gently pull your pony tail through hair donut until it touches your head.
- Wrap/comb your pony tail all around the hair donut, a bit on the sides and a bit above and below. Make sure your hair donut is firmly against your head and now use your second hair tie to wrap your hair around the donut so it will stay in place. Make this as firm as possible.
- You can make a clean bun or a messy one, just play around and see what you like the most. I chose a somewhat messier bun as it's the most simple bun I can think of! But for a cleaner look I advice using bobby pins to tuck away your hair underneath the donut!
- Take a picture of your bun and share it with me!
What are your favorite looks with a hair donut? My favorite is the high bun; you can find a full look here! Be sure to share yours @natasjaEPB! You should be able to find a hair donut at your local drugstore. p.s. don't forget to enter my 3 NYC Kiss Gloss giveaway!